Visit SadieBess Handpicked Vintage on Etsy

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Shop Update

I've been taking photos like mad this week and I'll be adding several new items over the next few days. Unfortunately, these may be the last updates for a while since PayPal, in it's infinite wisdom, has decided they need to hold all my funds for 21 days despite the fact that I have never had any disputes filed against me, and have had only positive feedback. Needless to say, I'm a tad miffed right now.

At least I have  quite a few items in the pipeline, including two more London Fog trench coats, one from the 60s and one from the 80s, an awesome checked 80s blazer from high end clothier Austin Reed, a pretty pink pointelle sweater (for my girls in the Southern hemisphere) and a handful of skirts and dresses.

I also managed to add a very pretty 1990s wrap skirt and a really high quality fair isle boyfriend sweater yesterday.

Just added:
Vintage 90s Ornamental Stripe Wrap Skirt
Vintage 90s Fair Isle Cabin Sweater
Coming soon:

No comments:

Post a Comment