Visit SadieBess Handpicked Vintage on Etsy

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I can't seem to shake this Fetchin Bones earworm...

This song has been haunting me for the last few days. I think it's because of all the 80s clothes I've been collecting lately. Maybe if I listen to it just one more time...


This North Carolina band should've made it big, but they were probably just a couple of years too early to ride the wave of popularity that alternative music experienced in the early 90s.

Not only is this an awesome song, but the video makes for great 80s fashion inspiration. Just keep your eyes on singer Hope Nichols and bass player Danna Pentes, I'm not so sure about the looks the guys are sporting here. There are also tons of great candid shots on their Facebook and Myspace pages, if you want to see what 80s rockers really wore when they weren't being styled for music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment