Visit SadieBess Handpicked Vintage on Etsy

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Morning Walk

I don't know how many more sunny, mild mornings we'll have before winter sets in here in Denver, so this morning I decided to head west to the foothills and go for a hike. Just a half hour, I told myself. Well, I was out there for over an hour. Sometimes it's hard to decide when to turn around and head back down the trail rather than see what's just around the next bend!







I like to wear my Feiyues on the trail. They're Chinese martial arts shoes, which I bought for tai chi, but they make great minimalist trail shoes. My husband and I are somewhat at odds over this- he insists I'll twist my ankle without 'real' hiking boots, but I think I'm less likely to get hurt if I can feel the rocks beneath my feet. So far, so good!







No comments:

Post a Comment