Visit SadieBess Handpicked Vintage on Etsy

Friday, November 11, 2011

"I am an ever changing dance of emotion..."

I went out picking today and found the most amazing neon purple and orange aztec motif turtleneck sweater by a company called IB Diffusion. I had come across this label once before, so I went online to do a bit of research, and boy did I get a treat! They made a promotional video back in the day, and it is pants wettingly hilarious in it's earnestness. This is a must watch for anyone who enjoys shoulder pads, baby tigers, bangs that stand three inches straight up in the air, and/or gratuitous posing.


Sadly, IB Diffusion went out of business in 1993. Death by Grunge, most likely.
Vintage IB Diffusion Aztec Print Sweater

2 comments:

  1. OH wow, flash back to my my mom wearing things like that, and the hair... That answering machine HAHA, this was awesome.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.my.god. Those weird headwrap things! And the fake laughting! This is youtube gold.

    ReplyDelete